Tuesday 21 July 2009

Bye Bye Big Boy

I promised to stop blogging at the end of April. But last Friday's extraordinary news about Al's departure from County Hall has set me thinking. Apart from anyting else that £140,000 compensation package I received two years ago has all but gone, so I write now with a positive suggestion. Come on Al, you're on the outside now, unconstrained by the protocols of public service. So lets see the colour of your courage. Issue writs. Lots of them.Call in the experts. Take it all to court and prove that your good name has been besmirched with all this tittle-tattle about mistresses and payoffs and bullying and corruption. You know it makes sense. You might even win and then you could slip me a little something extra to keep me quiet a little bit longer.
I dare you Alan. I can even help with some legal contacts. But I bet you wont, you snivelling little coward.

No comments: